Saturday, May 13, 2006

Love Poems - Ode to 'O'

Soft touch
Sweet words
Whispered in my ear
A bodies warmth
To know
A soul is near

Fingers trace the outline
Of my female form
Milky white skin
A product of my kin
In romantic light
Tonight while we
Explore

As if printed on my body
Some erotic text
Ink stains this skin
Of the fairer sex
Bruises mark the trail
Desired by you
Tonight

Selfless act of love
Divine denial
To procreate
Lust delayed
Male phallus
Shows not its potency

Focus on this female flower
Young bud
Ripened by Spring season
Mystery
Magical womanhood
Which men
Religion praise

I'll rise to meet those lips
Drink with gratitude
Passion delivered
As a gift

Swollen in this body
Engorged with emotion
Changing as the tides
Obey the moon
My water rises
Overflows
Spills 'climactic'

Euphoria rushed embrace
Breaks down
Sacred temple doors
No prayer here today
For God to cleanse
These flaws

My mind philosophical
Blank, tabula rasa
Leaves only soul
And heart
To empty
Sorrow
Entombed within

In ignorance I am
Knew not
Why floodgates opened
In torrents forth
They spilled
When at last
A body's desire
Was fulfilled

Maybe because the body
And the soul did meet
In brief
Clear understanding
Found they were to be

Incomplete.

By Hilary Wheaton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.