Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Poems - Seven Deadly Sins - Luxuria (Lust)

Exquisite body
I desire your flesh
To own
Be my property
So none may touch but me

Hunger
At times
Has driven me to dine
Elsewhere, on bodies offered
Flesh owned by none

But I claimed you briefly
With Love, sweet words
Like a spring flower
You opened up to me
Stolen from the garden

Lustful, oh Loving eyes
Burnt images of flesh upon my mind
Young lithe body
Slim porcelain goddess
Desire, writhed in ecstasy

Hot bodies
Tender flesh entwined
Friction, stoked the fire
Bruises left behind
A mark of my desire

Oh my plaything
Wanton flesh
To have you
Spill my seed
No greater need in Love, nay Lust

Oh, but tarry here
Between the sheets
Blessed with Love
Nay Lust
With me

Two bodies
Caught in fire
Shall burn together
In Lust, FOR LOVE
Forever, you and me.

By Hilary Wheaton

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*purr*

Remind me to send you a copy of the song Luxuria by the Tea Party :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.