Friday, April 21, 2006

Love Poems - My heart be bound to you alone

We always crave what we are denied
Indeed we do, and so do I
A little taboo to add some spice
Can make the pleasant, very nice

If you push me away
All I desire is your touch
But welcoming arms
The sweeter will be

Is it so guilty to mix a little pleasure
With a pinch of pain?
For only when I'm enslaved
Can I feel free again

People forget what true intimacy can bring
When sex is no longer to love
And you may just be a 'fling'

If pleasure is simply for the flesh
Then I choose to feed my soul
For pain is love, deny my flesh
And love me for my soul

Softest touch around my neck
Gentle kisses break no sweat
But leave a mark for all to see
And they will know who my true love be

Oh this is a sweet paradox
To hurt the ones we love
But no other may get close enough
Or own the key, break the lock

Collar me, Claim me
I long to be only yours
No other flesh do I wish to touch
And they will dare not touch me

Wedding bands of gold
Those precious diamonds sparkle
But glorify this symbol of slavery
Ownership, is to deny a purer bond

Do I own you?
Or you own me?
A master needs a slave to be,
Completed, together you and me.

But don't forget,
Consent was given
And I will resent
Abuse of power which I bestowed

For no greater test
Of loves purity
When you have control
Of all of me.

By Hilary Wheaton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.