Friday, February 09, 2007

Poems - A poem with no name

I'd like to take you for a walk
At night when the moon is out
And in the darkness open your eyes
To explain what life is about

Sit with me underneath the stars
A blanket woven in light
We won't keep warm but the cold will cause
Our arms to hug each other tight

I'd like to slumber in this sea
To fall in apathy
But oh my bones feel so heavy
And my mind fails to pull free

Ive cried so many times before
Ive drunk too much to see
If only to expell the thoughts
The pain inside of me

I care no more for your deceit
But for your memory
Has broken all sweet dreams
That I kept for me

Inside my mind
Forever your torment burns
I see those eyes, where tears do swell
And feel the pain, that I did tell

Dispose of past
All memory
Oh please dispose of me

I cannot stand to reminisce
I cannot stand to be

So walk with me under the stars
Lets walk alone tonight
I'll hold you forever in my arms
And close our eyes to the light.

By Hilary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.