Monday, April 10, 2006

Love Poems - A Love Letter Recieved, by an Unknown Lover

I read these words,
daily they come to me
emotions upon a modern parchment
in eloquent strings of binary

You know not my heart
it's desires, fears and conquests
I disown it
For it questions my pride and makes a mockery of me

"Have I loved?" you write,
"None have loved I"
Phantasms of emotion
Etched upon the screen

Anger MY emotions
Jealousy, rage and disgust
A love that ended
Was it ever a love at all?

I doubt
You doubt
Yet it is doubt that makes a mockery of us

But if there is doubt,
there is Hope?

Nay, none at all,
for MY eyes read none,
Daily I am NOT reminded
Strings of binary leave loose ends

I heed them not
Though I may fall
I am elsewhere

Preoccupied.

By Hilary Wheaton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.